Friday 28 November 2008

...and so it has begun

I'm recovering so many posts that I lost a while back, this is a test to see if I can back-date the post to its original time 


I'm starting this blog, as so many others have, to chronicle my attempts to build, paint and game with GW miniatures. I've just started back at the hobby after a significant break. Its been so long since I was last into the hobby, the Tau, Necrons, Dark Eldar and Deamonhunters didn't even exist. I knew the Crimson Fist and Salamander chapters only from when I began 40k during the times of Rogue Trader. I stopped collecting and gaming during the early stages of 2nd Edition 40k, but am going to try and get back into things. 

I'll drop in a few more details about restarting and the models I paint soon, this is just to get things going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...