Tuesday 15 December 2009

New Years Resolutions 2010 edition

Right then, in my last post I reviewed how I'd done with last years resolutions and as I'd just been starting out I'd aimed pretty low and had managed to just about complete them all. This year I'm going to try and be a bit more ambitious so here they are (in a vague order of priority):
  1. Get my Space Wolves up to around 2500 pts so that the army has some flexibility in its build
  2. Build proper themed objective markers for the army
  3. Post on here (or at 40K Roughnecks) at least once a week
  4. Bring the M.I. up to 1500pts keeping as close as possible to theme
  5. Play in a campaign
  6. Enter (and play in - no cheating) a tournament
  7. Visit Warhammer World (and try to get in a game while there)
  8. Take up one of GW's other game systems
  9. Paint some Necrons and Eldar (for the fun of painting as I love their models)
So there you go - a little more adventurous this time round, lets see how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...