Monday 4 January 2010

2009: painting points

So I've already covered how I did for my 2009 resolutions and set out some resolutions for 2010. I'd also like to make a final update of my painting points. Although I haven't posted pictures in a while (issues with finding time and space to take the photo's), I've got them now and I'll be posting them all soon. I'd like to list what I've managed to get painted this year (to table top standard) for the record:
  • 20 Grey Hunters (20 pts)
  • 15 Blood Claws (15 pts)
  • 6 Long Fangs (6 pts)
  • 7 Terminators (14 pts)
  • 1 Lone Wolf (1 pt)
  • 1 Dreadnought (5 pts)
  • 1 Wolf Guard Leader (5 pts)
  • Ragnar (5 pts)
  • Ulrik (5 pts)
  • 1 Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer (10 pts)
  • 30 Guardsmen (30 pts - see 40kroughnecks)
Which comes to a grand total of 116 pts!

I also managed to get 3 models up to a finished level (at my current painting level, I'm still not happy with them), and have 2 drop pods, a rhino and a few other assorted models somewhat painted. A pretty darn good year all round.
Pictures of the new models will follow over the next couple of weeks.

Cheers - bG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...