Monday 4 January 2010

Lone Wolf


Here is the first of the many models that I have managed to paint over the last few months - my Lone Wolf. He comes in at 70pts with a storm-shield, Mark of the Wulfen and meltabombs and I can't wait to get him out on the battlefield to wreak some havoc.






Painting wise I've got him to a nice base and I'm going to hold off a little till I can improve my overall technique on some rank and file before going back to highlight him. Working with the new plastics has been a dream, there is so much character to them, so many details and so many options I'm really happy to be expanding my force over the next few months as it'll give me loads of opportunities to make the most of them.

So, what do you think of him, the paint scheme, anything. C&C's are very welcome.

Cheers - bG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...